2013年3月9日星期六

free vpn Thailand , free usa vpn , free l2tp vpn server


t; font-style: inherit; line-height: 1.6em; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; zoom: 1;">Thailand and the United States thanks to friends provided vpn server Please note that he was not pptp agreement, but L2TP method please refer to the specific use l2tp vpn setup





Server group 1: us-1.qq-ex.net
User Name: qqex
Password: www.qq-ex.com
Shared key (L2TP with): www.qq-ex.com
Server group: us-2.qq-ex.net
User Name: qqex
Password: www.qq-ex.com
Shared key (L2TP with): www.qq-ex.com
Backup serverbackup.qq-ex.net.
User Name: qqex
Password: www.qq-ex.com
Shared key (L2TP with): www.qq-ex.com

3 条评论:

  1. Hello! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this page to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!
    vpn service

    回复删除
  2. You really make it seem so easy together with your presentation however I to find this matter to be really something that I believe I'd never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely large for me. I am looking forward in your next put up, I'll attempt to get the grasp of it!
    vpn for usa

    回复删除
  3. Download spy apps for iPhone and Android for free!

    回复删除